Our shipping days are Monday thru Friday! Place your order by 12 noon Central Standard Time and we will ship it out the very next day. Our centralized location near I-70 allows us to get your order on the road quickly.
IMPORTANT NOTE: During extreme weather, we highly recommend holding your package at your local post office, UPS, or FedEx shipping center.
- Orders placed after 12 noon CST on Thursday will ship the following Monday, excluding holidays.
- Delivery time is not guaranteed by USPS but generally takes 2-3 days.
Terms of Service
By purchasing from Dubiology, you are agreeing to our terms of service:
- Live arrival is always guaranteed.
- We will occasionally suspend shipping during extreme hot or cold weather.
- Please have your delivery held at the Post Office, UPS, or FedEx site if you are unable to be at home when your package arrives. Insects can perish, especially dubia roaches, in temps below 50ºF and above 85ºF.
- It is the customers responsibility to be home during live insect deliveries.
- We will not be held responsible for a shipping address that is entered incorrectly.
- If using PayPal, please double check your shipping address on their site.
- Tracking numbers will be sent to the customer and it is their responsibility to track the order.
- Expedited shipping options are available. However, those times are a reflection of when the order ships from the shipping company and not when the order is actually placed.
- We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged by USPS or other shipping providers.
- We are not responsible for damage or harm whether directly or indirectly from our live insects. This includes personal property and or the customer itself.
- We recommend always opening live insects outside, in an empty bathroom tub, or over another larger container.
- Please contact us within 1 hour of delivery time if your live insects are Dead On Arrival. Include pictures of the insects, packaging, and delivery time based on the tracking data provided.
- We do not offer refunds. We will work with the customer to ship up to 2 replacement orders or provide store credit.
- It is the customer's responsibility to research the laws in their state.
- We do not ship Dubia Roaches to Florida.
- We do not ship any live insects to Hawaii.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Some of our insects are in our care for up to 6 months. Dubiology, takes the utmost care and precautions during the shipping process to insure your order gets to you alive and well. We ask that you as a customer, do your due diligence also, to aid in the safe arrival of any live insect order.